We’re proud to share the timetable for our camping stages with you! On Friday, August 23rd, at 11h sharp, the gates to our campsite will be opened for all of you eager Party Animals who stay with us for the entire length of Mysteryland 2019. Just three hours later, at 14h, the party will officially be kicked off during our opening ceremony in the Zoo. Our huge party tent The Zoo is right by the campsite and for the first time, it will be opened all day long, during the entire weekend!
Find all Timetables here: mysteryland.nl/timetable
Mix & Mingle, Chill & Refresh, Shop & Pimp your Party Animal outfit, even get a tattoo! Here are 10 things to do at The Hangout, the central meeting point of our campsite:
1. Relax and party at our brand new wellness area: Coca-Cola’s Bubbly Wellness & Sparkling Party
2. Start the day refreshed with a morning yoga session
3. Feel reborn after one of our energizing massages
4. Eternalize your Mysteryland experience at our Tattoo Shop
5. Pimp your haircut at the hair styling salon
6. Get your groove on at Funky Town
7. Unleash your inner Party Animal at the dress-up store
8. Sing along to your guilty pleasures at the karaoke bar
9. Take a sip of summer at the Cocktail bar
10. Shop-til-you-drop at our Market street
Are you a bit of a glamper? Need to recharge before or during your festival adventure? Together with Coca-Cola, we’re setting up a wellness space so you can treat yourself with a massage, sauna or even a jacuzzi.
This area will be situated next to the Hangout, and it’s the perfect space to chill, take a break and even get yourself in the party mood. So be sure to pack your bathing suit, towel, rubber duck and flip flops!
We’re excited to announce that this summer, campers are very welcome at Mysteryland! Do you have a camper yourself, or does your grandpa happen to have an old one in the back of his garage? Get it out there, pimp it and take it to Mysteryland. A dedicated camper section will be reserved for all campers. Every camper spot has a surface of 60m2 and is equipped with electricity. Find all information on our camper page.
Just park your camper and of you go, Party Animals!